Here are some summer home maintenance tips to think about adding to your to-do list!
1. Inspect your deck: Make sure there are no nails or boards that need to be replaced.
2. Check your roof and exterior: After a long winter, it is a good idea to check your roof and the exterior of your home for any wear or damage that needs to be repaired.
3. Schedule an air duct cleaning: It is a good idea to get a yearly air duct cleaning to ensure your air quality is top notch. SKY Restoration DKI provides this service to both commercial and residential buildings.
4. Give your lawnmower a tune-up: As mowing season begins, having routine maintenance preformed on your mower can help prevent frustration during the summer months.
5. Inspect your attic and basement: Checking both of these places for pests, insects, water damage, mold and mildew can help prevent major damage down the road. When there is damage, the longer it sits, the worse it gets.
If while preforming any home maintenance you find any type of damage, trust the experts at SKY Restoration DKI to fix the issue.